[hilight color="FFFF00"]**Limited Time Offer: Free Resume Critique (scroll down for more info)**[/hilight]
[font family="impact,chicago" size="32" color="DE0202" textshadow="5" alignment="center" weight="bold" style="normal" lineheight="110"]Use My Proven Resume Format to Gain More Interviews in the Next Week Than You Have in the Past 30 Days! [/font]
Have your resume written [hilight color="FFFF00"]by someone in the trenches![/hilight] Executive Recruiters live and die by resumes that get results.
[testimonial testimonialimgurl="http://www.CPACareerCoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Eric_Killian.png" tessize="large" style="TG"] “Jonathan Milligan (CPA Career Coach) revolutionized my resume. His above the fold approach was [hilight color="FFFF00"]able to secure me 11 interviews in one week[/hilight]. Firms were consistently returning my phone calls and emails in order to meet in person. What I noticed most was that firm partners would scan the resume, stop at the above the fold portion highlights and address those points during the interview but cruise through the rest of the resume without hesitation. [hilight color="FFFF00"]His format and critique were what I needed to refine and take my resume to the next level[/hilight], secure interviews and land a position with a respectable public accounting firm.”
-Eric Killian, CPA (Public Accountant) [/testimonial]
[testimonial testimonialimgurl="http://www.CPACareerCoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Rob_Copeland_001.png" tessize="large" style="TG"] “The resume you re-did for me is getting me some traction with the organizations I’m prospecting. I have gotten interest from 4 organizations this week and I’m thinking more are to come. Great help!!” -Rob Copeland [/testimonial]
Let me share with you a little bit about how the recruiting process works….
- Recruiter submits your resume to the Hiring Manager.
- He follows up with a phone call to discuss the candidate’s resume over the phone.
- In order to secure an interview, the recruiter has to overcome some initial objections to the resume.
- The goal of the recruiter is to [hilight color="FFFF00"]send a resume with the least amount of objections as possible[/hilight].
Now you may be asking: If you are a Recruiter, why are you doing this?
There are basically two reasons:
- Reason #1: Just about every week I have a candidate send me an updated resume that they had “professionally done.” I cringe in pain in most cases because the resume does not do justice for the candidate at all and they probably spent several hundred dollars in the process.
- Reason #2 : National statistics state that Employment Agencies & Executive Search Firm’s place on average 10-22% of the people they meet. While I love to help candidates every month land those hidden jobs that we are working on, I also have a strong desire to help a higher percentage of people (thus my reason for starting this blog!).
The other advantage you have is leveraging off [hilight color="FFFF00"]my 9 years of accounting & finance recruiting [/hilight].
If You Work With Me, Here is What You Will Get:
- The [hilight color="FFFF00"]right keywords and buzz words[/hilight] to pull your resume to the top of search results
- A [hilight color="FFFF00"]proven professional resume format[/hilight] that has been proven to get a high response rate
- Learn how to [hilight color="FFFF00"]easily adapt this resume format[/hilight] for any job position
- [hilight color="FFFF00"]9 years of proven experience at securing interviews[/hilight] with resumes
- [hilight color="FFFF00"]1-on-1 coaching[/hilight] and help for your specific situation
In an effort to provide more value-added services to our practice, I am available to work with you 1-on-1 on [hilight color="FFFF00"]developing a killer resume that will get results [/hilight]. Since recruiting is what I do by day, I will be working on resumes in the evenings but will turn around your new original resume within 48 hours.
There are three options available for you:
[pricetable style="bl" standardtext="Resume Critique" protext="Resume Help" premiumtext="Resume Makeover" text27="FREE" text37="$67" text67="$197" permonth1="($47 Value)" permonth2="Limited Time!" permonth3="I Design for You!" point1="3 Page Resume Critique" point2="What to Change" point3="What To Add" point4="What to Remove" point5="" point6="Personal Resume Coaching" point7="Resume Questionnaire" point8="Video Resume Critique" point9="Best Resume Template" point10="500 Action Words List" point11="Resume Questionnaire" point12="Resume Designed For You" point13="Keyword Optimized" point14="Personal Resume Branding" point15="1-on-1 Coaching" buttonurl1="http://cpacareercoach.com/free-resume-critique" buttonurl2="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=635ZQVVZEUH6L" buttonurl3="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YC4P6XDJBKBQ6" linkwindow1="_self" linkwindow2="_self" linkwindow3="_self"]
After payment, I will email you a simple 2-3 page Resume Building Questionnaire with questions I have created to pull the right information out of you. I will then turn your new resume around for you to use within 48 hours .
Again, I will only be able to take the first 10-15 orders (After we reach the limit, I will be happy to place you on a waiting list). If you are able to click on the order button then I currently have a few slots still open. Within 48 hours you could have a resume that will get results!
SPECIAL BONUS for Full Resume Makeover Clients:
Job Search Mastermind (18 Week Video Course)
- Module 1: Job Search Game Plan (Weeks 1-3)
- Module 2: NetworkTree System (Weeks 4-6)
- Module 3: The ResumeEdge System (Weeks 7-8)
- Module 4: Job Boards & Recruiters (Weeks 9-10)
- Module 5: InterviewEdge System (Weeks 11-12)
- Module 6: Overcoming Personal Barriers (Weeks 13-14)
- Module 7: Negotitation Mastery (Weeks 15-16)
- Module 8: Lasting Career Success (weeks 17-18)
I look forward to working with you on designing a stellar, professional resume!
Executive Recruiter & Career Coach